Thanks for your interest in sharing your photos with our When Geeks Wed readers! Below are some guidelines and types of submissions we like to share.
1. Describe your wedding/engagement and any specific details you wanted to share that made it geeky, gamer or alternative?
2. Help write the post. Here are a few questions to get you started. Just answer what you want to share with readers: Why should you be on When Geeks Wed? How did he/she propose? How did the two of you meet? Favorite part of your wedding? What would you have done differently? How much did it cost? DIY projects for the day? Inspiration behind the theme? Favorite moment? Advice for brides planning now? etc.
3. Links/photographer/names of any vendors you used
1. Please provide step by step photos or a before and after photo.
2. Detailed and easy to follow instructions.
2. A description about yourself and a link to your website or blog (if available).
1. Description of your cake/cupcakes and any specific details you wanted to share?
2. Link to website/photographer
When will I know if my submission is going to be featured?
Your submission and interest in When Geeks Wed is truly appreciated and WGW will work hard to respond to each and every submission. Please note that it may take up to 2 weeks for a response due to the large number of submissions WGW receives. Thank you in advance for your patience.
How do I submit?
1. Complete and submit the form below
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to submit a zip file
3. Submit via Two Bright Lights
It is always WGW’s intention to provide proper credit for all photos on this site. If you are aware of photos that have missing or incorrect credit or are published without your knowledge, please contact WGW and they will be corrected or removed immediately.