Are you a wedding photographer or couple who wants to share their wedding photos? Have a DIY project or product you’d like to show off to WGW readers?
1. Describe your wedding/engagement and any specific details you wanted to share that made it geeky, gamer or alternative?
2. Links/names of any vendors you used (if possible).
3. Who was the photographer? Do you own these photos or have permission to have them posted online?
4. Anything else you would like to share? For example: How did he/she propose or how did the two of you meet? Favorite part of your wedding? What would you have done differently? How much did it cost?
The more info you can provide will be helpful for future couples
1. Please provide step by step photos or a before and after photo.
2. Detailed and easy to follow instructions.
2. A description about yourself and a link to your website or blog (if available).
1. Please send me an email along with either a zip file, link to your website or a Dropbox link to email@example.com
2. Images on WGW are for the most part posted at 500 pixels wide
3. Photos submitted to When Geeks Wed are owned by either the photographer or couple and will credited in the post as credit is provided to me. Images with watermarks are ok to submit. If you’d like your images watermarked please let me know.
4. You must be the copyright holder to submit images or have the consent of the copyright holder (likely the photographer). The owner of this blog is not responsible for submitted photos being posted from parties claiming false ownership.
It is always my intention to provide proper credit for all photos on this site. If you are aware of photos that have missing or incorrect credit or are published without your knowledge, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be corrected or removed immediately.